Sunday, October 25, 2009

Adventure is Out There!

Woken up by three screaming and jumping kids, one of them my fiance, shakes a man up a bit. After pulling myself together and working on a bit of homework, we headed to a certain Japanese grill. The chef tossed food, which Syd caught first try. I didn't catch both tries but I had plenty of soy sauce on my face.
A quick visit to Syd's and a change of clothes led us to downtown Provo. After arguing with a hairy man and a woman with a black eye over 75 cents I didn't have, we found a dance club. After getting patted down (I mean really REALLY patted down) and stamped on my hand we joined the dance. But just our luck, we were the only ones to show up... 30 blinking lights, 10 loud speakers, and a song later we were out of there.
I had mint brownie ice cream and Syd a pineapple coconut cone. We wanted to take a look at the new In-N-Out burger but an old man in a dark car was already there watching us. Dryer heated blankets and a new episode of Monk closed the night. These are all adventures far too long to post here. These are the feet that brought us to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment