Sunday, March 18, 2012

Welp

I haven't posted in over 7 (almost 8) months... And now that I'm finally taking a moment to write I don't even know where to start...

How about one sentence for each of the seven months:
August: With the beginning of school I was crazy nervous.
September: Basically all I remember about this month was trying to keep my head above water.
October: I was a spork packet for Halloween.
November: David's beautiful mother passed away.
December: With the passing of David's parents, the holidays were difficult.
January: We were excited to begin a new year fresh and move past 2011.
February: Disneyland.
March: David has been extra sweet, giving me what seems to be a birthday month!

Soo... That's about it. Let's see if now I can get myself to post more often!

2 comments: