Thursday, June 30, 2011

Excuse my rant...

Ok honestly. I'm sick of this. I have class everyday (no, I don't have a problem with this, I quite like school, which is good considering my major) and everyday the same thing happens. I really don't appreciate that everyday as I am just about to walk out the door I think "uhhoh, I have five hours of class with no break and I'm hungry."
Dang it!
First of all, I'm already late to class (almost). But I go scavenge anyways. Soon, I realize they're is NO food in the house (no matter how much there really is). Then I think, I could stop at Wendy's... NO! I will not spend $2.99 on gross food- that's at least 4 D.I. books I could have in my classroom.
At this point I really am going to be late (if I go the speed limit) so I grab something I really don't want and head to the car.

Today I gnawed on some extra stale Hint of Lime chips that I think were left over from my birthday in march.

I really gotta go buy some fruit snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment