Monday, August 2, 2010

yum?

Sometimes I pretend I can cook.
Ha.
You know, I boil water and then pour a box of noodles and flavoring stuff in.
Easy.
Then I look at the clock and think- 'OK MUST GET THIS OFF HEAT BEFORE THE BIG HAND HITS THE 3!'
CanDo.
Then I get on my computer and start looking at pictures or blogs. or both.
Relaxation.
Then I hear weird sizzling behind me and realize my food is done.
Panic.
It's been done for 15 minutes actually. Instead of cooking it for 20 minutes, I guess I decided that 35 would be better.
Wonderful.
So things are nice and stuck to the bottom, there's an awkward smell throughout the apartment, and there's some noodles that are much, much darker than the others.
Awesome.

Why yes, at this moment I'm eating it anyways.
Delicious. (or not)

(p.s. someday in the future I'll blog about the way WE make smores. Gotta do what cha gotta do.)

No comments:

Post a Comment