Saturday, April 24, 2010

I finally did it!

After years of preparing I pushed myself to my brink and I finally did it. I can now say I have the accomplishment of the Sensuous Sandwich Challenge under my belt. That's 24 inches of bread, meat, and cheese and I did it in 23 minutes.




Oh, and I finished my Bachelor's Degree.

I'm so relieved to have that off of my back now. I keep thinking I have something to work on but I can't think of anything. Here is a list of what I will be doing with my free time:


1. Learn a language or two: Buenos Dias, NeHowMah, Sup

2. Read books all the time. My book shelf is full of books I've been ready to read, but never had the time.

3. Get Netflix. I'm a big boy now!

4. Go Camping at every opportunity. Anyone interested? (not you Sydney, not til after June)

5. Take the GMAT... Someday


Sydney was so amazing to me today. She convinced me we were having a dinner just the two of us in Heber, but somehow got me to drive to La Dolce Vita in Provo where my family and friends were waiting to surprise me. Thank you everyone for coming, it meant so much. I love each and everyone of you, Yes you Ryan, Sydney's cousin I met just today.

But mostly, I love Sydney. She coordinated this with everyone, got me a beautiful watch, and she's so dang beautiful to boot. She's so wonderful and I am the luckiest man on earth to have her all to myself. Thank you Syd, you're the best.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations David! That's quite the accomplishment! I've always wanted to do the Sensous Sandwich Challenge! Oh, and graduating is pretty cool too so congratulations on that....And yes, Syd is quite the catch but she seems equally happy so you must be pretty special too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, bro! We're all so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first comment stole my joke...so alls I can say is CONGRATS!! You're awesome. Syd's awesome. I am awesome. oh, wait. nevermind.

    ReplyDelete