Sunday, December 20, 2009

Cinci-whatzki?

It's Christmas time again. That means Jon playing the recorder, homemade chex mix, and our new tradition...Babes in Toyland

This new tradition includes...



This includes Keanu Reeves before his excellent adventure as a man a man who lives in a bowling ball for the love of his life...



Toy Soldiers who only work when a child believes in them... (Spoiler Alert)



Asian Santa and an army of swamp monsters, or monsterpieces...



And Drew Barrymore before SNL ruined her for everyone

Believe it or not, if I muted, changed the channel, turned off the TV or even held the remote threateningly Sydney would have a tantrum suitable for a four year old. Bring your cameras next year...

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome tradition!! I have actually never even seen that movie! But it looks like a good Christmas flick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have NEVER seen this show, but now I want to watch it ALL the time! Sydney, you and me...

    ReplyDelete