Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Just Another Particle Man

Last Saturday was the EPIC TMBG CONCERT!
My whole family loves this band, we have (literally) hundreds of their songs on the computer, and know every word to a real good chunk of them. We got to the concert a full hour early because it was open admission, but don't worry we bought our tickets 3 weeks in advance. There were only 7 people ahead of us in line but by the time the doors were open the line went down the block and around the corner!
I took about a million pictures on my phone... Here's some!

I spy with my little eye a TMBG tour bus...

I spy with my little eye John Flansburgh...

I spy with my little eye Danny Weinkauf...

I spy with my little eye John Linnell...

I spy with my little eye someone who pulled a face and someone who didn't get the memo...

I spy with my little eye someone stoked to be at the concert, someone pretty excited to be at the concert, and part of someone who was trying to ruin the photo...

I spy with my little eye a four letter L word...

I spy with my little eye THE accordion...

I spy with my little eye a boy sitting on a TMBG stage...

I spy with my little eye a killer drum set...

I spy with my little eye two people bored waiting in line, one scared boy, and one laughing mother...

I spy with my little eye David, Kyle, Me, Mother, and a couple weirdies in line with us...

I spy with my little eye two of the best pieces of paper...

I spy with my little eye two people who can't wait for June!...

What a great time!

1 comment: