Saturday, August 29, 2009

These Little Moments

Do you ever wonder what makes significant moments? Where, when, why? I find almost all of my significant moments are early in the day just after the sun has past the mountains announcing the clouds as they spread playfully across the morning sky. The quietest part of the day is highlighted by a cool breeze and dew sprinkled life surrounding me. Pausing to ponder the beauty of the world we live in reminds me of the good fortune we foster and share with those we love. Silent, beautiful moments such as these empower me to live my life in the sun, under the clouds, through the breeze, on the grass giving my whole self to the people I love so much. These little moments remind me of Sydney, because these are the only other moments time stands still.

2 comments: